Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2010/11/15 15:12:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 Beta1 RC3

Please review and vote on RC3 of the Java SCA 2.0 Beta1 release.

This is our first Beta release on the way to a final 2.0 release and
we're moving from Milestone to the Beta status because we now have the
changes in place
that means the runtime successfully passes the core OASIS conformance
tests as they stand at the moment.

The distribution artifacts, RAT report, and Maven staging repository
are available for review at:

http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/2.0-beta1-RC3/

The release tag is at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-Beta1-RC3/

Here's my +1

Regards

Simon

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 Beta1 RC3

Posted by Raymond Feng <cy...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 15/11/2010 14:12, Simon Laws wrote:
> Please review and vote on RC3 of the Java SCA 2.0 Beta1 release.
>
> This is our first Beta release on the way to a final 2.0 release and
> we're moving from Milestone to the Beta status because we now have the
> changes in place
> that means the runtime successfully passes the core OASIS conformance
> tests as they stand at the moment.
>
> The distribution artifacts, RAT report, and Maven staging repository
> are available for review at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/2.0-beta1-RC3/
>
> The release tag is at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-Beta1-RC3/
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Here's my +1.

Yours,  Mike.

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 Beta1 RC3

Posted by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Brent

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 Beta1 RC3

Posted by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com>.
Even though it is not perfect, I see it as an important step towards 2.0 and
for doing releases more often. Congrats for the hard work you've all been
doing in order to get this release out.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1, but with the same comments as RC2 about it being quite far from
perfect and we need some more beta releases to polish things up.

   ...ant

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:12 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Please review and vote on RC3 of the Java SCA 2.0 Beta1 release.
>
> This is our first Beta release on the way to a final 2.0 release and
> we're moving from Milestone to the Beta status because we now have the
> changes in place
> that means the runtime successfully passes the core OASIS conformance
> tests as they stand at the moment.
>
> The distribution artifacts, RAT report, and Maven staging repository
> are available for review at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/2.0-beta1-RC3/
>
> The release tag is at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-Beta1-RC3/