Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/30 18:15:08 UTC

Camel OpenAPI 3.0 support

Hey Folks

I'm using Camel 3.4.4 in a project that currently uses the camel swagger
component to generate the swagger 2.0 docs accessible via /api-doc  path.
(With the current setup we noticed, the value of .id() is ignored when the
spec is generated and the operationId is set to verb1, verb2 ...etc)

We want to generate the OpenApi 3.0 spec.
What is the best path to get that going?

Regards,

Rajith <http://rajith.2rlabs.com/>

Re: Camel OpenAPI 3.0 support

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Steve for the clarification.
Moving to 3.14 which is the latest LTS version is an option we are
considering.
So it's definitely a good suggestion from you. Thank you!

Re: Camel OpenAPI 3.0 support

Posted by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Camel OpenAPI 3.0 support

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Camel OpenAPI 3.0 support

Posted by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello.  Have you tried the springdoc starter instead?