Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Radoslav Krivak <rk...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 14:54:43 UTC

Struts 2.1.6: SlashesInActionNames does not work when namespace is the root context

I have exactly the same problem as described in
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2461 .

Looks like this bug is still present in 2.1.6.

Regards,
Radoslav Krivak

Re: Struts 2.1.6: SlashesInActionNames does not work when namespace is the root context

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Radoslav Krivak wrote:
> I have exactly the same problem as described in
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2461 .
>
> Looks like this bug is still present in 2.1.6.

I can't reproduce this either. Can you create a minimal app that
reproduces the problem and post the config?

Whether I deploy to the root context or a named context I have no
problems defining a package with namespace="/" and using actions with
slashes in the names.

   <package name="foo" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">
     <action name="huh/what" class="actions.Foo">
       <result name="success">/WEB-INF/jsps/foo.jsp</result>
     </action>
   </package>

Visiting /huh/what.action works fine, and if I deploy to a non-root
context "bar" visiting /bar/huh/what.action also works fine.

Dave

Re: Struts 2.1.6: SlashesInActionNames does not work when namespace is the root context

Posted by Dale Newfield <da...@newfield.org>.
Shouldn't the root namespace be "" not "/" ?

-Dale