Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Thomas Reinke <re...@e-softinc.com> on 1999/07/01 22:54:02 UTC

[Fwd: Apache module report]

Hi folks,

Hmm...one interesting thing we noted - on our last run
through the Apache modules, we missed something called
ApacheJServ.  This beast has a much larger installed
base (in the thousands). We haven't checked out the
differences between mod_jserv and ApacheJServ (new
signature with a newer release of code?), but perhaps
that is an explanation of the low count.

June's survey is now available and on-line at
http://www.e-softinc.com/survey/

Cheers, Thomas