Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Steve Gibson <St...@cowww.com> on 2004/10/14 18:32:13 UTC

RE: Tapestry Wiki lockdown - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Sorry...just noticed the FAQ on the main site is active...

Might need to have a separate Technical FAQ targeted at users. The one
there seems more pitched to people wondering what the project is about.
Is that correct?

Steve Gibson