Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by zolv <zo...@o2.pl> on 2006/09/08 10:58:27 UTC

[axis2] Problems with response

Hi

I made a service using axis2 and it was working good. But one time, when I changed te response OMElement which generates big SOAP output I received an error:

- null; nested exception is:
	com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: null

Service method finish correct (and in fact response OMElement), so problem is(?) outside the service itself. TCPMonitor shows request, but no response (so that means, that Axis2 doesn't send a response).
I think that it's because output SOAP message is too big. How can I change a maximum length of SOAP message (if this fault is because of that)?
I read AXIOM tutorial and some documentation, but I didn't find any answer.

Thanks for any help
Radoslav Adamiak

Re: [axis2] Problems with response

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
My guess is that you have a stacktrace on the server side that will
point to the problem. If its still not clear what the cause is, post
your code and the stacktrace and maybe we can help.

Robert

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
zolv wrote:
> Hi
>
> I made a service using axis2 and it was working good. But one time, when I changed te response OMElement which generates big SOAP output I received an error:
>
> - null; nested exception is:
> 	com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: null

Can you please paste the complete stacktrace? In the mean while, you can
try increasing the heap of the server JVM.

-- Chinthaka