Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com> on 2008/11/03 07:52:10 UTC

C++/Java Interoperability

Hi Devs,
    I have a Qpid/C++ client that wants to talk to a sever that can
understand JMS. I wonder if the message sent by the Qpid/C++ client is
JMS compliant.

Thanks,

Danushka

Re: C++/Java Interoperability

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.
> This is fine, messages sent by a c++ client can be consumed by a JMS client. You can easily try that scenario by running the qpid samples. For example, you can use the direct C++ producer to produce messages and the direct JMS listener to receive them.

Hi Arnaud,

In my case it is request/response and the issue is with setting ReplyTo.
I tried both getMessageProperties().setReplyTo and and
getHeaders().setString("JMSReplyTo", "queue_name"), none of them works
for me, though.

Thanks,

Danushka

Re: C++/Java Interoperability

Posted by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com>.
Hi Danushka,

This is fine, messages sent by a c++ client can be consumed by a JMS client. You can easily try that scenario by running the qpid samples. For example, you can use the direct C++ producer to produce messages and the direct JMS listener to receive them.

Arnaud