Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by zahra a <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/13 11:31:44 UTC

Re: problems

hello.
did you try libreoffice?
because it supports more range of formats.

On 12/29/17, sacredasia <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Daer support
> I  Installed ones Softmaker FreeOffice Program and made a big file in the
> plan maker program
> Now I want to go back to open Office as I love this Programm so much …..
> Unfortunately I can not open the planmaker Programm with open Office calc
> program or Transfer These files into open Office ……
> I send you the file in Attachement and would be very happy happy to help me
> so I can desinstall the other Programm and still use this file as it is very
> important for me…
> Thank you very much
> Sombat
>
> Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: problems

Posted by gilbert grace <ru...@gmail.com>.
I used it for a while until they changed the font on the tool bar and
it became impossible to read.

There were some great tweaks with images in Libra, but only want to
get to know one program well.

Gilbert Grace
0434 910 422
gilbert@gilbertgrace.com