Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/07/10 04:39:05 UTC

Help identify possible issues with the release process for 1.3.0 release

Hi Folks,

I was trying to generate the report template for this quarter's Fineract
board report and noticed that the last release as per the template is

 - Last release was 1.2.0 on Thu Dec 06 2018

This might likely mean that something went wrong with the release process
for 1.3.0 release which was announced on the 30th of April.

From the checklist at http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html ,
the following requirements seem to be met

1) Release announcement was sent out ( See
https://lists.apache.org/api/source.lua/443eff0ff061c0af46895b723397602b337dd2b0ccd820273a80ac69@%3Cannounce.apache.org%3E
)

2) Downloads are available and our website is updated

The gap seems to be at

>>The proposed release is offered for a binding vote by the PMC

A vote was started at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/69179a2c3c6f39c286c2e2c32d6ed85bae5a439c060851d829484a50@%3Cdev.fineract.apache.org%3E
.
However, it does not look like the same was closed ?

Santosh, Can you please close the vote if not already done , we can then
check if that makes any difference to the latest release as identified by
https://reporter.apache.org/#reporttemplate_fineract

Regards,
Vishwas