Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/09/16 09:17:57 UTC

Welcome Adrien Lecharpentier as a new Apache Archiva committer

Hi Folks,

Join me to welcome Adrien Lecharpentier as a new committer.
Welcome aboard and happy hacking !
--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Welcome Adrien Lecharpentier as a new Apache Archiva committer

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard Adrien :)

-Deng

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.

Welcome à bord :p,

Regards,

Eric (skygo)

Posted by Adrien Lecharpentier <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks everyone, I will do my best to help and improve the project.

-- Adrien

2012/9/16 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>

> Welcome aboard !!!
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 09/16/2012 09:17 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Join me to welcome Adrien Lecharpentier as a new committer.
>> Welcome aboard and happy hacking !
>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Adrien Lecharpentier

Re: Welcome Adrien Lecharpentier as a new Apache Archiva committer

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Welcome aboard !!!