Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dieter Engelhardt <Di...@Iris-Solutions.de> on 2004/02/15 22:30:00 UTC

MerlinComponentService with turbin2.4

Hi all,
I'm updating my app from turbin 2.2 to 2.4 buid from CVS.
I have done every adaptions which were recommended.

But now my UserLogin doesn't work anymore.

I get an Exception in org.apache.turbine.modules.actions.LoginUser:

ServiceBroker: unknown service MerlinComponentService requested

I guess it is a configuration issue in TR.properties.

Can anybody point me on what i have to do?

Regards
Dieter

RE: MerlinComponentService with turbin2.4

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Dieter,

The MerlinComponentService is a work in progress..  I updated T2.4 to use it
a bit prematurely, and have now backed out the changes, however, I think I
missed a couple changes...

Please rebuild from CVS.  And let me know any challenges you run into..

Eric