Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Srinivas Konchada <ks...@mpower.com> on 2000/09/21 01:31:22 UTC

Custom SQL tag library

Hello
I wrote a SQL Tag library on the same principals of the one provided with
Cocoon. I have aseparate class which does the connestions, executing the
query. It returns a Node. But when I try to run a sample xsp file cocoon
generates the following exception. Did any one encountered this while
writing a tag library. Your help is appreciated.

Environment:
 Tomcat 3.1
 Cocoon 1.8dev
Windows 2000
Sun JDK

org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Can not convert #UNKNOWN to a
NodeList!
	at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(XSLTEngineImpl.java:1630)
	at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(XSLTEngineImpl.java:1594)
	at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(XSLTEngineImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer.transform(XalanTransformer.ja
va, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPLogicsheet.apply(XSPLogicsheet.java:102)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Thank you
Srinivas