Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tom Running <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/12 18:59:56 UTC

New Website & CMS questions

I am trying to create a new webpage using Content Manager UI.
I want to create a page that will be easily modifiable using the content
manager HTML editor

I have created a new website using the content manager, and have created a
website content publishing point.
Using the website CMS, I have added a subpage, which can be modified using
the HTML editor UI.

The problem is, I do not know how to access this page via the browser.

Any suggestions?

All help is appreciated!

Re: New Website & CMS questions

Posted by "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Tom;

You can also use path alias to simplify url.

As mentioned by Pierre Smits you can have an exemple in cmssite.

Pierre

On 13/05/2015 10:05, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> In order to see your content created in the content component, you'll need
> to have an access point. This access point is provided through the special
> purpose application 'cmssite'. See e.g.
> http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/
>
> Anything that you want to have visible there is setup through the content
> application.
>
> I trust this will help you to get further.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Pierre Smits
>
> *ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
> Services & Solutions for Cloud-
> Based Manufacturing, Professional
> Services and Retail & Trade
> http://www.orrtiz.com
>
> On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Deepak Dixit <
> deepak.dixit@hotwaxsystems.com> wrote:
>
>> You can refer cmssite component  located at specialpurpose/cmssite
>>
>> http://demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>> —
>> Deepak Dixit
>>
>>> On May 12, 2015, at 10:29 PM, Tom Running <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am trying to create a new webpage using Content Manager UI.
>>> I want to create a page that will be easily modifiable using the content
>>> manager HTML editor
>>>
>>> I have created a new website using the content manager, and have created
>>> website content publishing point.
>>> Using the website CMS, I have added a subpage, which can be modified
>> using
>>> the HTML editor UI.
>>>
>>> The problem is, I do not know how to access this page via the browser.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions?
>>>
>>> All help is appreciated!
>>>
>>> Thanks,

logoNrd <http://nereide.fr/>
	Pierre GAUDIN
Consultant Fonctionnel Apache-OFBiz, ERP en logiciel Libre
information@nereide.fr
3bis rue des Isles 37270 VERETZ
Std: 02 47 50 30 54 - mob: 06 08 40 25 70

ofbiz-fr <http://www.ofbiz-fr.org/> | réseau LE
<http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: New Website & CMS questions

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

Posted by Tom Running <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for everyone's advice on this subject.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Deepak Dixit <

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Tom,

Posted by Tom Running <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.