Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Fu Chen <cf...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/18 02:46:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) v1.5.1-incubating rc0

Hello Incubator Community,

The Apache Kyuubi community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) version v1.5.1-incubating rc0.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Kyuubi community vote thread:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kyuubi.apache.org/msg02421.html

Vote result thread:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kyuubi.apache.org/msg02434.html

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Kyuubi v1.5.1-incubating
[ ] +0

To learn more about Apache Kyuubi (Incubating), please see
https://kyuubi.apache.org/

The tag to be voted on is v1.5.1-incubating-rc0 (commit
84fb1c084a030a31e4766187818a0f2cb73b24cc):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/tree/v1.5.1-incubating-rc0

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/kyuubi/v1.5.1-incubating-rc0/

Signatures used for Kyuubi RCs can be found in this file:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/kyuubi/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekyuubi-1018/

The release note is available in:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/releases/tag/v1.5.1-incubating-rc0

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) community

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) v1.5.1-incubating rc0

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
I checked
- Apache rat checks are OK
- LICENSE and NOTICE files exist
- Include the word incubating in the release file name.
- DISCLAIMER file exist
- Signatures and hashes are fine
- Notice year is right.

Fu Chen <cf...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月18日周一 10:46写道:

--

------------------------------
Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) v1.5.1-incubating rc0

Posted by Fu Chen <fc...@apache.org>.
Thanks to Dou for pointing the flaky test out.

I opened two tickets https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/issues/2430 and https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/issues/2431 for tracking.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Fu Chen <fc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com>.
+1, carried from Kyuubi dev

Best,
XiDuo You

Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org> 于2022年4月19日周二 11:47写道:

Posted by hongdd <jn...@163.com>.
With my +1, from Kyuubi  dev.

Thanks,
hongdd
On 04/20/2022 13:20,Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating is in the name
- LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER files are present and look good
- Signature and hash are OK
- ASF headers are present in source files
- No binary files found in the source artifact

Regards
JB

+1, carried from dev

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.