Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/27 07:11:18 UTC

Implementing JSR 225

Hi all,

I found that XMLBeans already has supported XQuery nicely. What do you
think of implementing JSR 225 XQuery API, which was just released as early
draft? It would be wonderful for XMLBeans to support the promising feature
of XML processings. Personally, I'm  interested in it (and JAM, which looks
useful for developing AOP tools such as JSR-181 impl :-)

Thanks,

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr

Re: Implementing JSR 225

Posted by nn <nn...@comcast.net>.
Hi,

With respect to this, I found it is very easy to integrate XMLBeans with
SAXON if XMLBeans generated classes implement corresponding DOM interfaces
since I could implement NodeWrapper for DOM (not JDOM) successfully.
In this regard, JDOM is not appropriate for binding system since it is not
interface oriented.
Actually it might be possible to use AOP technique(AspectWerkz) to add the
DOM interface implementation for XMLBeans generated classes.

nn

Re: Implementing JSR 225

Re: Implementing JSR 225