Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sutanu Das <sd...@att.com> on 2014/06/12 20:06:09 UTC

Question on Kafka .8 / Logstash client

Hi Kafka Users,

1.       Is there a plugin/client for Logstash for Kakfa 0.8 ?

2.       Is there any example of using Kafka using Logstash?

I'm not in the mailing list yet so I'll really appreciate a email response - thanks for all your contribution to Kafkas project

Re: Question on Kafka .8 / Logstash client

Posted by István <le...@gmail.com>.
I am not sure what you are trying to achieve but here is this:

https://github.com/joekiller/logstash-kafka

--
the sun shines for all

Re: Question on Kafka .8 / Logstash client

Posted by István <le...@gmail.com>.