Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com> on 2008/04/10 08:27:13 UTC

Re: 2.1 build - Possible problem

Guys,

I've just submitted a patch to bring the S1 plugin pom up to 1.3.8 and I'm
getting the following compile error;

D:\Struts2\Build\struts2\plugins\struts1\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\s1\WrapperModuleConfig.java:[41,0]
org.apache.struts2.s1.WrapperModuleConfig is not abstract and does not
override abstract method findActionConfigId(java.lang.String) in
org.apache.struts.config.ModuleConfig
D:\Struts2\Build\struts2\plugins\struts1\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\s1\WrapperModuleConfig.java:[41,0]
org.apache.struts2.s1.WrapperModuleConfig is not abstract and does not
override abstract method findActionConfigId(java.lang.String) in
org.apache.struts.config.ModuleConfig

Could this indicate a problem with the S1 plugin thats currently up for
inclusion in S2.1.1?

Al.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/4/10, Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>:
>  S2.1.1 isn't without bugs.  I want it tagged and released (non GA) so more people can try it and so we can get some momentum again.

In fact I think that the "bug" is on the S1 side, I found the related issue:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2864
The change introduces incompatibility between 1.3.5 and 1.3.6

Antonio

Re: 2.1 build - Possible problem

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.