Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by tog <gu...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/14 17:16:01 UTC

compute cluster

i just came across whirr today - i was wondering if that could be used to
configure a compute cluster on ec2 - for example something having:
  - ntp, nfs, mpi, slurm configured

I guess new roles have to be created for both the head node and slave nodes
of the cluster.

Is there some place where I could learn that ?

Guillaume

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

Re: compute cluster

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, looks pretty easy - will start creating new services

Re: compute cluster

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.