Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Tom M <td...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 19:01:44 UTC

Re: problem with qpid heartbeats when sending msgs with size over 1KB

Hi Gordon (and team),
have you been able to try this yet?
Or, should I go ahead and submit this as an bug/issue to be worked?

thanks,
Tom

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 02/10/2012 01:54 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 02/08/2012 06:01 PM, Tom M wrote:
>> Hi Gordon (and team),
>> have you been able to try this yet?
>
> No, sorry... I have been on holiday and in meetings this week with
> almost no time to look at it. I will endeavour to reproduce this weekend
> and let you know by monday.
>
>> Or, should I go ahead and submit this as an bug/issue to be worked?
>
> Sure, by all means raise a JIRA to track it. You can assign to me in the
> first instance.

Fyi: I've confirmed and diagnosed the issue and raised a JIRA to track
it (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3828).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: problem with qpid heartbeats when sending msgs with size over 1KB

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.