Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 14:45:37 UTC

Ongoing Aegis cleanup

Hearing no feedback, I studied the Aegis Configuration object further. I
concluded that it is, in fact, a good modular container of the type creation
options, with an unhelpful name.

So, next commit will rename it to TypeCreationOptions, preserving the old
name as an @deprecated subclass.

I've also been added javadoc.

The Confluence doc will need work; I still wonder if we should fork all of
confluence for 2.1 before we get more hopelessly confused pages containing
mixtures of 2.0.x and 2.1 doc.

Re: Ongoing Aegis cleanup

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 for forking the confluence for 2.1.

Willem

Re: Ongoing Aegis cleanup

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 29 February 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Salut Guillaume,
>
> I believe we still hope to release 2.1 with a week or so.

Uhh... not quite.  I'm targetting end of March.   Definitely still time
to get bugs fixed and things cleaned up.

That said, PLEASE start using the snapshots if possible.   The more
people banging on it, the better.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: Ongoing Aegis cleanup

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Salut Guillaume,

I believe we still hope to release 2.1 with a week or so. I would recommend

Re: Ongoing Aegis cleanup

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benson,