Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 23:56:45 UTC

[Doc] Please review: Mapping VMware Datacenter to Zone doc

Hi,
New doc on VMware Datacenters and zones is ready for review. You can view
the updated text at the link below. This is checked in to both master and
4.2-forward.

Please provide your feedback. Since the doc is very short, I have just
placed the text right in the Bug.

Bug:

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=3dfb88e

Regards,
Jessica T.

Re: [Doc] Please review: Mapping VMware Datacenter to Zone doc

Posted by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>.
+cc Sateesh

Posted by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>.
+cc Sateesh