Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Anshul Shrivastava <An...@esamsungumit.com> on 2002/01/14 10:18:07 UTC

problem working on client

hi,
   I have already started looking in the slide by first prperly
installing the client and the server then we checked some tests in the
slide . now we are checking the client end to access the resources of
the other terminal and some of the commands at the client side are not
responding well saying "not yet connected".
can u just help us in getting the login id and password . This happens
when we try to enter the slide for learning some of its operations from
the client side.
thanx,
anshul shrivastava