Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ashfaq Ahamed MH <as...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/25 16:04:25 UTC

Support for latest version of MongoDB in Ignite web console

Hi ,
We have received the below vulnerability for the mongodb version - 3.4.4.

VAMS :MongoDB Server 3.4.x &lt; 3.4.22, 3.6.x &lt; 3.6.13, 4.0.x &lt; 4.0.9,
4.1.x &lt; 4.1.9 - Improper Authorisation Vulnerability -
SERVER-38984(CVE-2019-2386): SVM-49539

After user deletion in MongoDB Server the improper invalidation of
authorisation sessions allows an authenticated user's session to persist and
become conflated with new accounts, if those accounts reuse the names of
deleted ones. [CVE-2019-2386]

Vendor Affected Components:
MongoDB Server 3.4.x < 3.4.22
MongoDB Server 3.6.x < 3.6.13
MongoDB Server 4.0.x < 4.0.9
MongoDB Server 4.1.x < 4.1.9

I could see that the mongodb version supported in Ignite 2.7.5 is MongoDB
(version >=3.2.x <=3.4.15).
Is there any plans to upgrade the version of the MongoDB to mitigate the
vulnerability

Regards

Re: Support for latest version of MongoDB in Ignite web console

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
GridGain is going to release WebConsole 8.8 soon that will be available
free of charge for on-prem and Docker installations. That version doesn't
go with any MongoDB-dependencies. Stay tuned.

-
Denis

Posted by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,