Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2016/06/06 12:18:16 UTC

[ANN] Apache Syncope 1.2.8 and 2.0.0-M2 released

The Apache Syncope team is pleased to announce the release of Syncope
1.2.8 and 2.0.0-M2.

Apache Syncope is an Open Source system for managing digital identities
in enterprise environments, implemented in Java EE technology .

The releases will be available within 24h from:
http://syncope.apache.org/downloads.html

The full change logs are available here:
https://s.apache.org/syncope128
https://s.apache.org/syncope200M3

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at

http://syncope.apache.org/

The Apache Syncope Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Syncope 1.2.8 and 2.0.0-M2 released

Posted by Henry Macari <he...@complexless.com>.
Hi francesco please , where is the last syncope-console's code  in the
machine of Concytec, I need update  menus languaje please or how update
this?

--

Henry Macari Zenteno |Mobile Developer |ComplexLess |Av. Aramburú 856
Oficina 302 - Lima

Tel: +51 -1- 421 - 4059 |   *henry.macari@complexless.com*  |
www.complexless.com