Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 11:03:58 UTC

CometActor TagCloud.scala - Conversion to JSON

Could someone please convert the TagCloud.scala so that it returns json
instead of hard-coded HTML code? I noticed that Timeline.scala and
PublicTimeline.scala have already been converted.

Thanks.

D.

Re: CometActor TagCloud.scala - Conversion to JSON

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-58

Posted by Darren Hague <dh...@fortybeans.com>.