Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Cristiano Andrade <cr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/15 21:18:45 UTC

Store messages

Hi,

How do I store all messages sent by James Server into database repository?

Thx

Re: Store messages

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi cristiano,

you could use the HostIsLocal matcher and the ToRepostory mailet for
this. Something like:

<mailet match="HostIsLocal "class="ToRepository">
            <repositoryPath>db://maildb/table/sent</repositoryPath>
            <passThrough>true</passThrough>
</mailet>

This should be placed before the RemoteDeliveryMailet.

Hope this helps.

Bye,
Norman