Posted to mirrors@apache.org by hc <ha...@towardex.com> on 2002/12/06 01:52:19 UTC

apache.towardex.com URL path change

Hello,

    We have stopped mirroring the apache-site module, but we are now
mirroring apache-dist module, which is what you guys prefer mirror
matainers to do anyway.

SO, with that being said... http://apache.towardex.com/dist you have on
your "download from a mirror" link would be no longer valid. From now
on, it will be just http://apache.towardex.com.

Please make this change on your web site when you get a chance.

Thank you in advance.

    -hc