Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Cesar B <ce...@apache.org> on 2017/03/22 06:44:10 UTC

FW: [Collaboration proposal] - MafDet

Hello Guys!

I’m sharing Alejandro’s proposal for extended discussion, its worth for brainstorming, as this implementation is focused on OpenFlow, used broadly on SDN for communication between the controller and switches.

Part of the pathfinding job that serves as support of the code development and mentioned on the code repo can be found here:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5735752/?reload=true

The noise patterns based on the findings from the paper can be caught definitely by ML, and specially if patterns present a volumetric behavior.

So lets get discussion rolling.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Cesar

Posted by Alejandro Alcalde <al...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxaeesule1PgVEw2UjhNUS00d1E/view?usp=sharing

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alejandro Alcalde <al...@gmail.com>.
I do not think implementing from scratch is a good idea, when I was
developing that system, I found this SOM library:
https://github.com/ShokuninSan/som quoting the repo description:

a self organizing map for scala and spark

Best.

Posted by "Segerlind, Nathan L" <na...@intel.com>.

Alejandro Alcalde - elbauldelprogramador.com<http://elbauldelprogramador.com>

Posted by Alejandro Alcalde <al...@gmail.com>.