Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 19:12:02 UTC

Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>wrote:

> Ok, I understand.
>
> On the topic of website I have suggested and created a basic Forrest
> generated site here:

Nice!

> No response from any of the committers on the jira or on the lists yet
> though.

I believe they weren't subscribed yet :) So what do other folks think about
the website and using Forrest at least to get started?

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
I didn't forget :)

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Avinash Lakshman <av...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Avinash Lakshman <av...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Jonathan ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1 patchable site.

But IMO the more we leave publicly editable in the wiki the better.

-Jonathan

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Sandeep Tata <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Avinash Lakshman <av...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]

Posted by Prashant Malik <pm...@gmail.com>.
This week is going to be busy with FB work  but I will be taking a shot at
this over the weekend . I have some material ready that I created for our
internal website
so that should be hepful.

- Prashant

Re: Website [WAS Re: Wiki]