Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 19:15:14 UTC

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.5 vs 1.1.4

[moved to dev@]

On 9/20/06, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure I understand why we'd want to skip 1.1.4 for Tomahawk.  Last
> version was 1.1.3.  Next version would be 1.1.4.   It's a separate
> product so why skip a version?

+1

All that happened is that we branched for Tomahawk 1.1.4 way too
early.  Next week it will all look normal again, with an active,
updated 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT branch, and a 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT  trunk.

--
Wendy

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.5 vs 1.1.4

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.

> +1
>
> All that happened is that we branched for Tomahawk 1.1.4 way too
> early.  Next week it will all look normal again, with an active,
> updated 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT branch, and a 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT  trunk.

Ah! In that case +1 for 1.1.4 (I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so
sure...)

--

--
Grant Smith