Posted to builds@apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/21 09:19:50 UTC

IBM JDK, JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly on ubuntu-5 and ubuntu-6

Hello Builds,

We, Apache Qpid, keep seeing the following problem on a job configured
to use the "IBM 1.7 64-bit (on Ubuntu only)". I am seeing the problem
on ubuntu-5 and ubuntu-6.

An example failure is here:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/job/Qpid-Java-Java-Test-IBMJDK1.7/1599/console

and the text of the failure in copied below.

If someone could take a look, that would be appreciated.

Kind regards, Keith Wall.

[locks-and-latches] Have all the locks, build can start
[Qpid-Java-Java-Test-IBMJDK1.7] $
/home/jenkins/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin/mvn -f ./pom.xml
"-Dprofile.specific.excludes=JavaTransientExcludes Java010Excludes
IBMJDKExcludes"
-Dtest.overridden.properties=./test-profiles/apache-ci.test.overridden.properties
clean verify -Pjava-mms.0-10 -fae
Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
  We cannot execute /home/jenkins/tools/java/ibm-1.7-64/bin/java
Build step 'Invoke top-level Maven targets' marked build as failure
[locks-and-latches] Releasing all the locks
[locks-and-latches] All the locks released
Archiving artifacts
Recording test results
ERROR: Step ?Publish JUnit test result report? failed: No test report
files were found. Configuration error?
Sending e-mails to: notifications@qpid.apache.org
Finished: FAILURE

Re: IBM JDK, JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly on ubuntu-5 and ubuntu-6

Posted by Gav <ip...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look shortly

Gav...

--
Gav...

Re: IBM JDK, JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly on ubuntu-5 and ubuntu-6

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Builds,

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.