Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Robert Enyedi <ro...@intland.com> on 2006/09/08 09:46:08 UTC

Large BLOBs

We are planning to use Derby for a database that has large BLOB files
around 50-60 MB. Can Derby handle such large amount of data by default
or should we think about certain server configuration changes?

Regards,
Robert

Re: Large BLOBs

Posted by Robert Enyedi <ro...@intland.com>.
Andreas,

Thanks for the information. I'll make sure that the max heapsize is
appropriately set when attempting to load the data.

Regards,
Robert

Re: Large BLOBs

Posted by Andreas Korneliussen <An...@Sun.COM>.