Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Julien Graglia <jg...@netceler.com> on 2010/11/15 09:59:20 UTC

How to deploy-file or "upload artifact" webpage a "tests" artifacts to snapshosts repository

Hi,

I wonder how I could upload to archiva both jars, tests-jars (and
eventually sources and tests-sources, but this is optionnal) to a
*snapshot* repository in archiva.

I try by the webpage, or by running mvn deploy-file with tests
classifier but I can't get it to work

Maven 3
Archiva 1.3.1

In facts this is the same pb that described in  :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2606106/maven-deploydeploy-file-not-found-due-to-version-timestamp-appended-to-jar
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2606554/deploying-non-maven-based-module-src-and-tests-jar-to-archiva-in-a-single-transac

PS : when I deploy a release version, it seems to work, but I do need
the snasphots ones..
--
Julien Graglia

Re: How to deploy-file or "upload artifact" webpage a "tests" artifacts to snapshosts repository

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'd need to test this to confirm it. Can you file an issue in JIRA?

Thanks,
Brett

Posted by Julien Graglia <jg...@netceler.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.