Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/03/14 15:11:46 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Stamatis Zampetakis

I just noticed that Stamatis was never added to the community page
site. Stamatis, feel free to add yourself once the freeze for the
current release is over. Otherwise, I'm happy to do so.
--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Yuzhao Chen <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Stamatis Zampetakis !
Thank you for your work of Apache Calcite.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年3月15日 +0800 PM12:09,Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>,写道:

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.