Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2015/10/26 17:48:55 UTC

Missing in documentation

I saw that the new shutdownTimeout parameter to AsyncAppender was missing
from the documentation, so I just added it in Git master.

Can we update the documentation on the web site?

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com
Regeringsgatan 25  | 111 53 Stockholm, Sweden  |   www.magine.com

email.

Re: Missing in documentation

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I suppose, yes.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Missing in documentation

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yes, but that can be ugly.

To be honest I am not in love with the process we are forced to use. I’ve got to imagine we are consuming tons of space in svn since we have lots and logs of changes with every release.

Ralph

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.