Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au> on 2004/02/16 05:29:10 UTC

Patch for animated lists

Hi Thomas.

Here's a tiny patch for a couple of bugs I found.  First is in
AbstractSVGList.  If you attempt to get an item from the list but no
items had been added yet, you'd get a NullPointerException.  Second is
in SVGTextPositioningElementSupport.  The default values for the x and y
attributes were wrong.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack

Re: Patch for animated lists

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au>.
Having just read the spec a little closer, I think the attached patch is
better.  (text elements need default values of "0" for x and y
attributes, but the other text positioning elements don't.)

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack