Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/11/11 00:20:23 UTC

Shared code evaluation timeline

Hi, all.  It sounds like Kathey at least needs to do some serious
exploration of the code I submitted, and I think others are doing the
same.  At the same time, I'd like to have some sense of when we can
decide all comments are "in" and I can make the necessary adjustments in
preparation for a vote.

I'd like to set the deadline for comments to be the end of next week. If
this doesn't work for you, please let me know, and let me know how much
time you feel you need.

Thanks,

David