Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/11 07:52:43 UTC

回覆:ApacheCon @Home CFP Submissions in Different Languages

+1. Diverified tracks and/or ALC online tracks.
Ted Liu, ASF member.

   在 2020 年 7月 月 11 日週六,時間:15:43 , Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> 寫道:
Hi All

We are looking for talks in other languages than English for ApacheCon @Home. As the conference will be online it means that we can run tracks for specific time zones. Initial thoughts are something that could be US friendly, EU friendly and China friendly.

This means that as well as English we could run specific community content in other languages for the timezone (eg Spanish, French for US and EU time zone). Apache communities are diverse and global so if you are interested in (or more comfortable) submitting a talk in languages other than English then please do.

There is currently a proposal to run a Mandarin track initially focussed on various Apache projects but I think it might be good to get some community related talks too. So if you would like to do an Apache Way or community related talk in Mandarin then please submit it to CFP.

Also if any of our ALCs are interested in putting together a track in their audience language then please let me know as this could be another potential way us to have additional content.

Through ApacheCon @Home we have a great opportunity to reach out to a wider audience so let's make use of all the ways we can.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: ApacheCon @Home CFP Submissions in Different Languages

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Tomek

Thanks for wanting to present something. Please submit the talk or talks using the CFP system

https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/

and select the category as Community so we will be able to locate it :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.