Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/15 21:02:56 UTC

Follow Us on Twitter

Hi Everyone

(This is a cross post from the user mailing list)

Exciting news - we now have a twitter account that we can use to communicate
news and information about the project plus any related topics.

Our account name is https://twitter.com/ApacheOfbiz – so please follow us.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Follow Us on Twitter

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Yes, I got it and I think it is a great idea!

Jacopo

Re: Follow Us on Twitter

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Follow Us on Twitter