Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Joe Baldwin <jf...@earthlink.net> on 2009/07/06 23:48:10 UTC

CayenneModeler Drop-Down-Menu Items Disappear on OSX 10.5.7

Has anyone noticed a new "feature" with the CayenneModeler-3.0M6 on
OSX 10.5.7 associated with the drop-down menu items disappearing.

Every time I execute a "Generate Database Schema" the drop-down menu
items (File, Edit, Project, Tools, Help) disappear.  (The work-around
is to restart CayenneModeler and they appear normally.)  This is
repeatable.

I hesitate to say that this is a bug in CayenneModeler because I have
noticed on the recent update to 10.5.7 that the tiny yellow window-
minimize button disappears from some apps for no apparent reason, so
it may be a bug in OSX libraries.

Joe

Re: CayenneModeler Drop-Down-Menu Items Disappear on OSX 10.5.7

Posted by John Armstrong <si...@gmail.com>.
Unrelated but I have noticed in M6 on OS X it generates empty classes
when I reverse engineer a database. When I go back to M5 it works as
expected.

Working on getting a reproducible test case.

John-

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
This has been discussed a lot on java-dev@lists.apple.com . It is a
bug with the latest update. If I remember correctly, it happens on
menues that are changed.

  - Tore.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Atli Páll Hafsteinsson <at...@gmail.com>.