Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ssansoy <s....@cmcmarkets.com> on 2021/03/25 09:07:34 UTC

Java Thin Client: Continuous Queries

Hi, I saw this earlier, which seems to imply continuous queries will be
supported in the .Net client in 2.10

Will the java client also get this functionality? Is there an expected
date/release for that as we are very interested in it. If there are no plans
for that, how can we request this feature so the .Net and java clients have
the same functionality.

Thanks

Re: Java Thin Client: Continuous Queries

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Yes, it is in master and will be included in the next release (2.11).
There is no release date yet, but I think it should happen in Q3 or Q4.

Posted by ssansoy <s....@cmcmarkets.com>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Ticket created:

Posted by ssansoy <s....@cmcmarkets.com>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Yes, Java thin client will get this functionality eventually.
Most likely in the next release (2.11), which should happen some time later
this year.