Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mythili Mudlapur <my...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 19:57:18 UTC

[users@httpd] forward proxy + variable settings

Hi
    I am fairly new to using apache proxy. I am trying to use apache as a
forward proxy. I have fixed clients using this proxy and would like to have
variable settings
(different output filters for pages fetched) for these clients. I
understand that if apache is used as reverse proxy, it is possible with the
vhost options.

Could someone confirm if it is possible at all to do this with some
configuration files? Or if there is a way to do this, could you please
provide me some pointers?

Thanks