Posted to users@maven.apache.org by eckobar <ec...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/20 21:35:39 UTC

Re: [m2] must enter 20 times same password during deploy

the only way to prevent maven from asking thousand times for a password is to
use publik key auth for ssh. neither creating .ssh in homedirectory nor set
server informations in ~/.m2/settings.xml helped.

during testing i encountered another problem ... the filepermissions which
are set in settings.xml are not send correct to ssh server. i read anywhere
that this is a reported bug in wagon-ssh-external ... is there clear with
which release this bug would be fixed? my only workaround was that all devs
must deploy with the same user, so the default ssh file creation mask is
working.

thx for replies