Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID> on 2018/11/15 08:32:21 UTC

[VOTE] Omid release branch 1.0.0 - Release candidate 0

Hi All,

We would like to call a vote to release Apache Omid (Incubator) 1.0.0,
release candidate #0.

Links to various release artifacts are given below. Please review and vote.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and until necessary number of
votes are reached.
[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Here is my +1

Release notes for the 1.0.0
release:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/1.0.0-rc0/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Git tag for the release:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-omid.git/?p=incubator-omid.git;a=tag;h=14d5cb2d899ef381be40edc6d95aede50bb396ea

Sources for the release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/1.0.0-rc0/apache-omid-incubating-1.0.0-src.tar.gz
Source release verification: PGP Signature:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/1.0.0-rc0/apache-omid-incubating-1.0.0-src.tar.gz.asc
SHA512 Hash:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/1.0.0-rc0/apache-omid-incubating-1.0.0-src.tar.gz.sha512
Keys to verify the signature of the release artifact are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/omid/1.0.0-rc0/KEYS

Thanks,
Yoni and Ohad

Re: [VOTE] Omid release branch 1.0.0 - Release candidate 0

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
I'm switching my vote back to +1. Looks like the issue I've found exists on
4.x-HBase-1.3 as well.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yoni Gottesman <yo...@gmail.com>.