Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by pl...@lanminds.com on 2003/08/25 02:46:57 UTC

Release 0.28 delayed

Hi Folks,

I apologize, but I'm having some trouble with my ISP tonight, and
it's preventing me from getting anything useful done on the release.

Therefore, I'm going to try and get it out tomorrow when I'll be
at a much more reliable, and faster connection.

--

Seeya,
Paul

Re: Release 0.28 delayed

Posted by Chia-liang Kao <cl...@clkao.org>.
Hi Paul,

Would you be so kind to merge rev 6852 from trunk to 0.28?
it's an important bug fix for the perl bindings.

I am going to release several modules requring 0.28 on cpan, so
I really wish this gets merged in 0.28.

Sorry for the last minute fix.

Cheers,
CLK

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
pll@lanminds.com writes:
> I apologize, but I'm having some trouble with my ISP tonight, and
> it's preventing me from getting anything useful done on the release.
>
> Therefore, I'm going to try and get it out tomorrow when I'll be
> at a much more reliable, and faster connection.

It's okay -- it's not holding up coding, so no big deal.

Re: Release 0.28 delayed

Posted by kf...@collab.net.