Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by HT...@aol.com on 2012/11/28 20:53:19 UTC

Re: confirm UNSUBSCIBE to ooo-users@incubator.apache.org

YES

In a message dated 4/9/2012 6:56:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Hi,  I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED LAST MONTH
Date: Sun, 8 Apr  2012 21:07:21  +0100
Subject:  Found interesting opportunity...
From: HOWARD ARNOTT  <ho...@virgin.net>
To: fivebyfive@gmail.com,  Cathy.Fox@nbmk.co.uk, edwin.arnott@virgin.net,
leo.stoltz@virgin.net, steve.arnott@virginmedia.con,
CarRentalCoupons@indaboxes.com,
ooo-users@incubator.apache.org,
ooo-announce-subscribe@incubator.apache.org,
ooo-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Re: confirm UNSUBSCIBE to ooo-users@incubator.apache.org

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
OK, but this is not the mail used for the message you just sent: I would say that you had 2 accounts subscribed and only one has been unsubscribed.

So you've to send a mail to the unsubscribe address too from your aol account.

Hagar