Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/05 17:13:25 UTC

installSchema goal

Is there a property for the installSchema goal where i can specify that
i want schema1.sql of applicationIdentity to be created i.e. if i run
installSchema i would like to be more specific than specifying whether i
want applicationIdentity or datastoreidentity schemas to be installed.

--
Karan Singh

Re: installSchema goal

Posted by Michael Watzek <mw...@spree.de>.
Hi Karan,

the fix of JPOX version 09/06 works fine. So, there is no need to file a
JIRA issue.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: installSchema goal

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andy.

Re: installSchema goal

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org>.

Re: installSchema goal

Posted by Michael Watzek <mw...@spree.de>.
Hi Karan,

the goal is to install schemas only once. Unfortunately, you run into a
bug. It appears, that there is an exception during tear down when you
run the test the first time.

Please file a JIRA issue. I'll look into this issue tomorrow.

Regards,
Michael

Re: installSchema goal

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.