Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch> on 2003/03/12 21:07:08 UTC

Re: Bug? HttpMethod.removeRequestHeader( "User-Agent" ) does not remove the header

Mike,
Of course, the users should be able to do silly things if they insist.
But do not think we should actively participate. I find current
HttpClieet's behavior correct. At the same time, I could live with a
patch
Oleg