Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Erik Antelman <ea...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/30 20:57:43 UTC

findInfiniteCycles taking really long time.

I've got ~ 634K triples in a ttl model and I am trying to convert to
XML/Abbrev using rdfcat.
Yet it has churned away for hours so I started looking into where it is.
It seems that Unparser calls into Relation<T>.transitiveClosure which in
this model is
looking at rows and cols of 38090 and 38101 resources respectively.

Since I do get some partial output, I am inclined to think that I have
somehow messed up the model.
Is there some experience or guidance on what to look for and how I might
track down the error?

--
for(;;); /* eantelman@gmail.com */

Re: findInfiniteCycles taking really long time.

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
On 30/12/2011 19:57, Erik Antelman wrote:
> I've got ~ 634K triples in a ttl model and I am trying to convert to
> XML/Abbrev using rdfcat.

For a model of that size I would suggest using the non-ABBREV form.
Indeed, unless you have a strong need for RDF/XML then n-triples is the
cheapest way of serializing large RDF files.

Dave