Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/07 13:26:04 UTC

Can somebody deploy a new snapshot version?

The Geronimo build currently depends on recent changes to the
openwebbeans trunk.  The currently deployed snapshot is back level,
which requires people to build it locally or the server build is
broken.  Can one of the committers deploy and updated snapshot?

Rick

Re: Can somebody deploy a new snapshot version?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
oops, meant to do this yesterday after my commit.  Uploading now after locally reverting Gurkan's rev 1056287 which broke the build (seems to be missing a new class)

thanks
david jencks